Monday, February 4

Unique Wedding Cake Ideas

Cakes set the precedent for a wedding reception and are a chance for couples to express their personality, carry out a theme or tell a story. While I love a traditional wedding cake, sometimes it's fun to see unique or unusual cakes (especially when it is unexpected!).

Cake decorating is an art - however the artist has to be a chef too! Guests never forget a beautiful, delicious cake!

Here are some "fun" and Unique cakes that caught my attention!
 
NAKED Wedding Cake - Say What?
 
 
CAKE POPS - a neat way to save that "cake cutting fee" that every venue charges.
 
 
An actual HANGING Chandelier Wedding Cake. My favorite.


If this doesn't scream ALASKA, I don't know what does!
 
Anchorage Brides looking to create that cake surprise or tell the ultimate story should contact Anita with Midnight Sun Cakey as I can assure you that your dream cake will become a reality!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 17, 2013

    Love Love Love the cake pop idea! I'm having a black and white wedding and I think the cake pops may make the layers pop!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Please leave a comment!